FRIGATE PLC, a UK-based asset management company, is pleased to announce the onset of its venturous fundraising endeavor by issuing corporate fixed-rate convertible bonds on the European OTC debt capital markets. The issued bonds have the following characteristics:
- Issuer: FRIGATE PLC
- PLC Issue Size: USD ($) 45 million
- Coupon/Terms: 4% per annum, paid annually
- Listing: OTC
- Status: Unsecured, convertible into preferred shares
- Form: Registered, uncertificated and dematerialized book-entry form
- Issue Date: November 2021
- Maturity: 2026
- Clearing Euroclear and Clearstream
- Use of proceeds: The raised capital is intended to be used by the borrower for investing in a portfolio of securities with the target allocation in the wheat market. The annual coupon payment and the final redemption for the Bonds will be paid up from the income generated by the Issuer’s portfolio.
Launched in England and Wales in 2021, FRIGATE PLC, England, and Wales, the company has been engaged in providing risk management services and financial investment products. The company’s core business knowledge and expertise have been focused on the development of individual financial investment products based on Market Neutral Strategy that benefits investors by helping their portfolios achieve a positive return on investment (ROI) through positive alpha in the credit spread and integration of derivatives.
During the 2008 financial crisis, FRIGATE PLC managed $20 billion positions held by investors. The company also has profound experience in direct counterparty daily transactions from $ 1 billion.
“We are positive that this enterprising move to raise capital through convertible bonds will enable us to achieve more positive returns on securities intended to boost the investment activities in a market of an essential, global commodity – wheat market,’ says Ruslan Ibragimov, co-owner and CEO of FRIGATE PLC.
Utilizing an in-depth practical experience in risk management, risk modeling, and stress testing of investment decisions, FRIGATE PLC furnishes its clients with the most effective and robust solutions on generating the most ROI with the market-neutral approach.
For further information:
THIS PRESS RELEASE IS AN ADVERTISEMENT.
THIS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF SECURITIES. INVESTING IN SECURITIES INVOLVES RISKS FOR YOUR CAPITAL. FOR FULL LEGAL DISCLAIMER PLEASE VISIT https://wolflinecapital.com/Disclaimer.pdf